We are excited to offer the Sunburst Accessibility Tubing Event on February 27th. This is an event that has been in the planning for some time now! There are a lot of details to consider, so please read the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for you to review before you register:
- Date and time: Wednesday, February 27th with four sessions to choose from
- 2.5 hours sessions with 30 minutes in between for transition time
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- 3:00pm - 5:30pm
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Tickets will go on sale this Friday, February 8th starting at 8:00am
- Tickets are $18 per person
- There is space available in the tubing area for viewers not tubing at Tubing Café, patio and the barn
- Due to this being a weather-dependent outing, we reserve the right to reschedule the event based on that day's weather condition. Safety is our #1 concern for our guests. We will contact ticket holders by 8:00pm the night before if the event needs to be rescheduled. You can also check our social media pages for updates.
- Getting up the hill: we have two conveyor belts that are called "Magic Carpets"
- One carpet will be utilized for those who are able to stand with their caregivers
- The second carpet will be reserved for guests who are unable to stand with their caregivers
- Guests will be spaced out accordingly to allow for safe loading and unloading of our customers. No loose clothing, hanging scarves or strings will be allowed for safety purposes.
- Sunburst will have staff and volunteers available to help guests and their caregivers on and off the carpets
- Sunburst is not staffed to assist guests from their vehicles or onto the tubes
- Sunburst’s parking area has a circular drop off point by the tubing cafe - please be patient with any delays
- Sunburst's Tubing Area has limited handicap accessible bathrooms with one handicap
- We do not have changing areas or transfer facilities
Sorry, but we are all sold out for this event!